Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reading Reaction Journal 4

Reading Reaction Journal #4

Reference:

Admin. (2009, Sept 23). The three most popular kinds of interior design. House and Home. Retrieved Sept 30, 2009, from

http://www.articlefeeder.com/blog/house-and-home/21285-the-three-most-popular-kinds-of-interior-design-decoration

Summary:

The article introduces the three most popular kinds of interior design; they are modern, romantic and French. People who want the defined furniture with clean lines prefer the modern style. The colors of this style seem bright and bold. The second style is the French. It looks natural and country. This style has bright, detailed and distressed furniture and the French style’s colors are light and soft; what’s more, the flooring is often a wood or tile that looks like it has been used. Romantic style is the last style which the author introduced. Its colors are almostly with deep tones, and this style’s rooms make people feel familiar and comfortable. The author advised comparing different styles in order to make your home unique and make it look like your own style.

Reaction:

After reading this article, I learned about three popular kinds of Interior Design which are modern, romantic and French, and also the color, types of furniture and the room’s feeling of each kind. I prefer the modern style. If I have my own home, I want it to look fashionable and neat, the furniture with clean lines, the walls with bright colors. I also have more interesting in Interior Design among any kinds of design departments. The article gives more information about the interior design. It makes me encourage myself to quickly finish CESL in order to start my major—design, as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment